Sunday, April 1, 2012

save me from me

I am currently experiencing a nearly-overwhelming desire to injure myself.
Apparently while I was busting my butt troubleshooting problems with Apple customers today, my family was tearing apart my room from floor to ceiling to make room for my CRT television to be taken out. By making room I mean, clearing a path to the tv from the door by throwing everything into a pre-existing pile of junk.
When I got to my room after making an after-work snack I barely had time to set my food down before freaking out and throwing a justifiable tantrum. I started throwing things into the hall then slammed my door very loudly and locked my door.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" hollers my mother.
"Does it sound like I'm okay?!" I reply.

And the parental figures start apologizing and making excuses and passing blame. When I keep yelling at them they say goodnight and go back upstairs.
Then?
Then I yelled "I will NOT have a good night! You messed with my shit!!"

I'm not sure if they heard that or not but no one has been available to sooth me.
I'm so utterly pissed.
I want to show them how seriously upset I am by staying locked in here all day tomorrow but I can't miss work... ughh.

There's too much going on.

My favorite sister(also the only one I'm currently on speaking terms with) is trying to move up here from Phoenix with 4 kids and 2 dogs and no financial setup to speak of. And everyone is relying on me to find her somewhere affordable to live.

Is it time to die yet?

No comments: