Wednesday, May 23, 2012

confession

I talk in pink and this other guy talks in blue.


Friday, May 18th, 2012
I found out recently that you had been pursuing another woman and that crushed me
Oh, referring to my Facebook post?
Yeah
ok.
If that's all you have to say, I'm going to sleep
What am I supposed to say?
It doesn't matter, because, I'm asleep now.
Why are you so determined to be with me?
Zzzzzzz
Whatever. Forget I messaged you. Is not like you haven't been looking for other people too.
I've been looking because I know I can't be with you
Then stop bring all butt hurt...you're so damn clingy...
I will cut you bitch
No, you won't.

And now Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012
Do you feel better after threatening me?
I would never really do that. I've never threatened anyone before. I'm sorry about that.
Sure
:'(
I won't date you
I knew that long before I was homicidal
Ok
I need Monopoly back, btw
K
Enjoy fooling around with your friend that gives you stds

The reason I'm telling you this, is that tonight I took a too-hot bath and was afraid to ever get out because I thought it very possible that I'd frantically search for my razor blades when I got back to my room.
I think I'm just too exhausted for all that nonsense tonight.
Also, I think I could benefit from some inpatient time at my local psychiatric hospital but I'm 9 months short of qualifying for personal or medical leave at work.
What's the term for having the desire to cut another person's face to ribbons with a broken Sprite bottle? That's not the sort of thing I'd post on Yahoo! Answers. 

No comments: