Thursday, December 26, 2013

Not Really A Merry Christmas

I'm feeling homicidal. I don't wanna kill just anyone. It would have to be *Petrov.
I intentionally overdosed on Klonopin (my as-needed anxiety medication). I only have a couple pills left now and no refills. I don't have a doctor right now so hopefully the next kook I see will give me a prescription for them.
I'm listening to The Used now on iHeartRadio. Except "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance just came on but I like it so no problem. I forgot stations weren't strict to their artists.
I'm going to draw a scary picture or two. Art therapy, right? I really need to find a new place to help me with my mental illnesses. FUCK INSURANCE NOT COVERING MENTAL HEALTH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And FUCK MY SCHOOL'S STUDENT HEALTH PROGRAM FOR NOT HAVING ADEQUATE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK THE INCREDIBLY LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF INPATIENT CARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last time I went to the ER with suicidal and homicidal plans they sent me home with nothing but empty promises. If I cut myself up right now it would only upset my family and friends and hospital workers would just suggest I call the CRISIS line next time or hitchhike my fat ass to the CRISIS center in Provo.
"Merry Christmas you fucking tart."

Let's see if I can poop out some scary therapeutic drawing. Wish me luck, I guess.

No comments: