Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trying to Look Up

A lot has happened today:
  • helped Mom find every last cent in the house without digging into my dad's change or our "found money" jar; Dad needed us to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy
  • received an email alert from the Department of Workforce Services at myCase(online client portal); I have been approved for food stamps in the amount of $200/month, with a case review in April
  • attended appointment with my case worker at WRC; made appointments for physical and psych evaluation for my Medicaid application; case worker emailed her boss about a DI voucher so I can get casual clothes that fit
  • set up an appointment to see about re-opening my case at Vocational Rehabilitation, hoping to get dental work done so I can be presentable and employable and kissable.
  • put up an ad on freecycle.org to see if anyone can spare clothes that would fit me or Jackie.
  • redeemed a coupon Mom got for 2 free chicken tacos from Del Taco, and I took advantage of the "3 for 99 cents" deal to get soft tacos that are usually 49 cents each.
  • knocked up the Sara Lee bakery outlet to get yummy bread products and reduced prices; we love it there
  • stopped off at WinCo to get necessities and some snacks
  • finally, retreated to my room once home to just mellow out
I finished the first season of Shake It Up! and got around to watching The Wackness because Josh Peck is hawt. And downloaded the latest episodes of Mike & Molly and 2 Broke Girls and three movies(The Amazing Spiderman, Brave, and Breaking Dawn pt 2).

Kenzie will be in Des Moines, Iowa with her crew tonight; we anticipate Wyoming tomorrow night then Lehi late Thursday night.

I have to pee then get to sleep.

No comments: